KREUZKAMP & PARTNER…
...is a member of the cooperation association KREUZKAMP & KOLLEGEN, one of the few associations of lawyers in Germany, where lawyers and patent lawyers cooperate. We mainly represent medium-sized companies - usually as an outsourced legal and patents department - and private individuals, but also large corporations.
Structure of our Firm
Our fields of activity in particular include industrial property rights, including associated areas of law, but also all other aspects of civil law, in particular commercial and business law. The organisation and structure of our law firm allows us - in accordance with our self-conception and in contrast to "law factories" - to provide our clients with speedy, highly qualified and holistic consultancy and representation services, always through one lawyer as the contact person. This person will, if required, contact the other specialists at our law firms, or our cooperation and network partners.
Our clients will be represented by our own office in Düsseldorf as well as the other member offices of KREUZKAMP & KOLLEGEN in Cologne, Essen, Remscheid, Munich and Madrid, as well as world-wide through our other cooperation partners. The research company PaMaRIZ® can quickly and inexpensively procure all required information on property rights and other business issues, as well as translations into other languages.
[OUR SELFUNDERSTANDING] OUR PROFESSION IS A MATTER OF TRUST!
Our services not only require legal competence, but also understanding for our clients' specific requirements. We are not a law factory and advise our clients at the highest level of legal expertise, in all respects and at all times. We accompany and advise our clients with foresight prior to legal problems occurring. We compile legal opinions for our clients, we develop strategies, conduct negotiations, draft contract concepts and represent them in administrative and court proceedings.
Our clients' economic interests always are at the focus of our work. The most valuable proof of trust is that our clients come back to us again and again to entrust us with their legal issues and questions.
At KREUZKAMP & PARTNER we work in close cooperation with our clients, in order to provide custom-tailored solutions which meet the highest demands. The speedy handling of assignments is a matter of course for us. In this context, we focus on reaching the best possible results - together with our clients.
Our clients mainly are medium-sized companies, but also large corporations. Our client base includes manufacturers of consumer goods, household products and toys, companies from the area of mechanical engineering, electronics and electrics, the chemical industry, municipal associations, companies from agriculture and forestry, logistics and transport, medical engineering and real estate, building companies, banks, insurance companies, publishing houses, crafts enterprises, IT and consulting companies, multimedia and advertising agencies, but also free-lancers, artists, authors and designers.
We also provide consultancy and representation services for entrepreneurs and private clients with regard to their personal affairs.
We act on behalf of our clients in the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Russian and Swedish.
The partners at KREUZKAMP & PARTNER, Rechtsanwälte are members
of various organisations; among them are:
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Düsseldorf Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Düsseldorf
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany
- German French Lawyers Association
- German American Lawyers Association
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein)
- Düsseldorf Bar Association (Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein)
- Working Group International Legal Relations
- Working Group IT law
- EULISP-Alumni Germany Association (EAD)
- Düsseldorf Bar
The members of the cooperation association KREUZKAMP & KOLLEGEN also are members of various organisations, among them:
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (FICPI)
- German Patent Attorney Association
- German Federal Association of Patent Attorneys
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT CLIENTS
Partners of our law firm have the authority to directly represent clients before the following courts and administrative authorities:
- All German local, regional and higher regional courts
- The federal patent court
- The federal court of justice in appeals proceedings against decisions given by the federal patent court
- All German labour, finance and social courts (all instances)
- The federal constitutional court and all state constitutional courts
- The German patent and trademark office (DPMA, Munich)
- European Patent Office (Wien)
- All other German government authorities at all levels
- European Patent Office (Munich)
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market
(the European trademark and designs office, Alicante)
- World Intellectual Property Organisation
(among others: international trademarks, designs and patents, WIPO/OMPI, Geneva)
- In principle, all arbitration organisations and institutions worldwide
If required, our clients will be represented by our cooperation partners abroad before all other courts and national patent institutions. For this purpose, we have established sufficient world-wide cooperation systems and are integrated into appropriate networks.
It is a core of our passion that our legal services must be commercially beneficial for our clients. Please ask us for more detailed information regarding our fees.