Christoph Hoppe, LL.M.
Rechtsanwalt (German lawyer)
Fachanwalt (specialised lawyer) for IT law
- Internet law and media law
- IT law and EDP law
- Trademark, domain and licence law
- Copyright and competition law
- Civil law, law of torts
- Commercial and business law
- Contract law, standard terms and conditions (AGB)
- International and European law
- Inheritance law
Languages: German, English, Spanish
Areas of focus
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to internet and IT law; legal consultancy regarding the sale of goods and services via the internet.
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to competition law, copyright law, trademark law and domain law.
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court for companies in all questions relating to contract law, commercial law and other civil law and business law issues; compilation of contracts and standard terms and conditions (AGB).
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to cross-border civil law and business law cases, in particular cross-border trade; representation at international arbitral tribunals and during proceedings of alternative dispute resolution.
- Studies at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, the Hochschule für Verwaltungswissenschaften Speyer, the Universität Hannover and the Universidad de Zaragoza
- Law state exams in Düsseldorf and Koblenz
- Optional training stage with the German Consulate General in Toronto
- 1998 to 2000: lecturer with the Bundesaufsichtsamt für den Wertpapierhandel (German supervisory office for trade in securities) in Frankfurt a.M.
- Graduation as a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in the area of legal informatics under the European Legal Informatics Study Programme (EULISP)
- Since 2001, partner at the law firm Kreuzkamp & Partner
- Since 2008, Fachanwalt (specialised lawyer) for IT law
- All German Amtsgerichte (local courts), Landgerichte (regional courts) and Oberlandesgerichte (higher regional courts)
- Bundespatentgericht (federal patent court), Bundesgerichtshof (federal court of justice) in proceedings where the Bundespatentgericht acted as the previous instance, Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (German trademark and patent office (Munich)
- European trademark and designs office (Alicante), World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO, Geneva, responsible for international registrations of property rights), international arbitral tribunals
- Working group "information technology" within the Deutscher Anwaltsverein (association of German lawyers)
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein
- EULISP-Alumni Deutschland e.V. (EAD)